I have a big announcement to make that will affect you, my dear customers. I am not able to accept custom orders for photo jewelry at this time. This has been a really difficult decision, but it is absolutely necessary for me and my family right now.  I am planning to make custom jewelry again in the future... I'm just not able to give a specific date when that will be.

  For those of you who live in the Roseburg area, I will continue selling my jewelry at the local Christmas Fair and summer events.  I'll have premade jewelry available, and will also make custom stamped pieces during the fair weekends.  I will not be taking custom photo orders to be made after the fairs, though.  

  If you were hoping to order custom photo jewelry,  I have a dear friend who makes similar jewelry, and will be happy to fill your orders.  Her name is Aileen, and she is the owner of Charming Memories jewelry. When you look through her etsy website, you'll notice that we offer some of the same custom styles.  We've been like business partners for a few years, designing sterling pendants together and comparing notes on a lot of our processes. She lives in Illinois, so be sure to place your orders early enough to allow for the design process and shipping.

Here is a link to her etsy website: http://www.etsy.com/shop/charmingmemories